Monday, October 5, 2009

Pierre Et Gilles

The Love of Art






From there big and over the top sets to there ken doll looking models, Pierre and Gilles are by far most one of my favorite team in photograph. When I first saw there work I was hypnotized but the use of color and extravagant costumes. All doe there work reminds me of James Bidgood you could never confused there work. On dec 07, 2007 My good friend gave me the Pierre and Gilles book as my birth day gift and I have to say, I couldn’t have never asked for anything more. Falling in love in Paris 1976, these love birds are among the top artist representing French culture. From advertising, fashion photography, music video, and film. There high energy images can make you thinks of your child hood or of your sick adult fantasy. Unfortunately these lovers didn’t last for ever, Ending there relationship in 2007. There long lasting amazing work had to come to an end. So this is my tribute to my favorite photographers and passing my knowledge of good work to the rest of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment