Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BIPOLAR LOVE LETTERS

By me , my self and all my lost lovers
who gave me endless inspiration and anger

#1

Fuck poems about how i feel

neglect is a test and i don't like how it feels

but you wouldn't understand bcuz none of you are real

when you die inside its impossible to heal

when you car has lost all 4 wheels

so give or take ?

love or hate?

the poor man is hungry

but the rich man eats cake

not for a need

not for the body

but simply oh simply to feel the vanity

none of theses words have to do with you

i don't write poems for the rude and cruel

there simply just vomit to my thoughts on your rules

bipolar love letters have been broken and lost


#2

Oh shit i cant believe it

i have spoken my heart to a man just like jesus

hahahahahaha i wish you all could of seen it

he's a fake he's a lier and marry is his penis

jerk it off and you might see this

666 slaves of venus

i hate you right now

but I'm still the meanest

even if you have made me soft

like jesus penis


#3

love is a puzzle it's just broken peaces

and i have put it together and it dosent take a genius


#4

Don't think i love you because i like to hug you

i chill with thugs who pop guns for fun fool

So that lovely dovey shit

I been over it

i ate hearts like chips use your brain as the dip

then eat it and let it sink

sink down

then i shit

and I'm talking about the toilet bitch.



#5

i will give my imagination free rain

and live in a world where my dreams feel my pain

as i lay on the streets alone with the rain

which is the only thing that has kissed me in the way

i want you to touch me but its not okay

your a puppet a doll of voodoo ways

lmao or thats what you say

but a cruse is a excuse

and voodoo dolls feel no pain

No comments:

Post a Comment